The scholarship awards program is intended to encourage and assist students already enrolled in college in their pursuit of a degree in architecture at a college or university level.
- Candidates must be a resident of San Mateo County OR a full time student in a San Mateo County school.
- There are 2 scholarships available.
- Scholarship for students enrolled in a professional degree program accredited by the National Architecture Accrediting Board (NAAB).
- Scholarship for students enrolled in an architectural program at a community college.
Basis for Selection
- General Academic Performance (GPA)
- Creativity and Expression (portfolio/creative materials)
- Commitment and interest in the profession of architecture (written essay)
- Minority students are encouraged to apply