Architecture Merit Award: Concrete Ribbon-636 Waverly
by Hayes Group Photo Credit: Patrik Argast
Residential Citation Award: Engawa House
by Ogawa Fisher Architects Photo Credit: Mikko Kikuyama
Interior Honor Award: Spokane Public Library- Central Library Renovation
by Group 4 Photo Credit: Lara Swimmer- Lara Swimmer Photography
In Part 2: We are featuring some of the best projects of 2022!
– Architecture Merit Award: Concrete Ribbon- 636 Waverly by Hayes Group
– Residential Citation Award: Engawa House by Ogawa Fisher Architects
– Interior Architecture Award: Spokane Public Library- Central Library Renovation by Group 4
Here is your chance to meet some of the winners from our biannual Design Awards, and hear them present their award-winning project. If you missed our Design Awards ceremony last December, or just wanted to know more about these beautiful projects and the teams behind them, you won’t want to miss this jam-packed virtual event.
Course description: Winners from the 2022 AIA San Mateo County Design Awards share intimate details including program, design goals, collaborative process, and most importantly, the passion and drive that made these projects shine.
- Learn more about these award-winning projects and what makes them stand out
- Understand each firm’s design and collaboration process
- Explore how each project responds to site constraints, programmatic concerns, sustainability goals, and budget challenges
- Engage in active dialogue to understand how these firms strive for excellence in all aspects of their practice
This is a free virtual event!
1 Learning Unit Pending